The MMM conference series is the world’s largest theoretical and computational materials science forum. Held every two years in Europe, North America and Asia since 2002, the MMM conferences have gathered about 500 participants from around the world. Presentations, with their interdisciplinary scope and equal attention to methods and applications, set the current state-of-the-art in the field.
An exhibition will be held alongside the conference on October 9-11, 2016. The exhibition will consist of table top displays and will be held in the Hall des Grands Echézeaux together with refreshments during the day, and associated poster sessions in the evening.
We have received 700 abstracts for oral and poster presentations and we expect more than 500 participants to attend, including academics, industrial researchers and students from Europe (~65%), North America (25%)and Asia (10%).
Who should exhibit?
- Manufacturers or agents providing equipment associated with Materials modelling and simulation and High performance computing systems or components
- Publishers working in the scientific community
- Employers of science graduates - especially organizations looking to recruit the best and brightest from the materials modeling and simulation community
- Grow your revenue
- Connect with customers
- Demonstrate products and services
- Maximise your exposure to materials scientists
The exhibition package includes:
- A table (2m x 0,80m), two chairs and electrical socket.
- A profile of your company will be included on the website with your logo;
- A link to your homepage from the conference website;
- Access to the technical sessions on the days of the exhibition;
- Tea, coffee and lunch provided during the exhibition for one representative.
- Attendance at the welcome reception on October, 9 and at the poster evening session on October 10 and 11 2016
The cost to exhibit is €1000 + VAT if booked before August 1st, 2016 and €1500 thereafter. Exhibitors who wish to attend the full duration of the conference (October 12, 13 and 14) the cost is an additional €300 + VAT (VAT is charged at 20%).
Reserving a stand
To reserve a stand, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. Space is limited and allocated on a first come first served basis.